• Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and operating applicable popcorn packaging/printing equipment such as gearboxes, photo-eyes, conveyors, wrappers, car-toners, and case packers.
• Performing lockout tagout whenever service, maintenance, or repair (SMR) will be performed.
• Performing required quality checks in a timely manner to ensure product meets all safety and quality standards.
• Following all company policies and procedures, including safety, environmental, and housekeeping requirements.
• Following the direction of the team leader as determined.
• Working in a team environment with integrity and commitment to the established processes and procedures and treat everyone with respect.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.