Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Metal Fabricator.
As a Metal Fabricator you will operate hand tools and weld metal according to customer specs in order to meet deadlines and support the growth of the metal fabrication segment of the business.
• 1-3 years of previous welding experience
• Previous fabrication experience
• General fabrication knowledge
• Working knowledge of metal fabrication machinery
• Capable of reading and interpreting drawings
• Weld metal according to specs provide by the customer and Arrow design department.
• Adhere to quality standards provided by Arrow management.
• Move raw materials as well as finished product within the department using a forklift.
• Load finished product onto trailers utilizing forklift.
• Adhere to safety rules outlined during new hire orientation.
• Report unsafe working conditions or equipment issues to management immediately.
• Must have the ability to work independently and with others.
• Standing, walking, bending, and kneeling in an industrial environment continually throughout the work day
• Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs. frequently
Forge Industrial Staffing specializes in light industrial work and works with a wide variety of clients such as manufacturing plants, greenhouses and warehouses. The depth and diversity of our clients allows Forge to be your one-stop destination whether you’re seeking an entry level light industrial job or a skilled light industrial position.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.