Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Food Production Clerk.
In this position you will be expected to:
• Maintain a clean and sanitized facility, including the food preparation area
• Wash dishes.
You must be able to:
• Read weight/label scale (numbers).
• Use a knife for cutting and preparing food products.
• Work in a fast-paced food production environment.
• Stand/walk/bend for up to 12 hours.
• Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
You must also have a knowledge of sanitation procedures.
This position is 1st Shift, 6 am-completion.
Forge Industrial Staffing specializes in light industrial work and works with a wide variety of clients such as manufacturing plants, greenhouses and warehouses. The depth and diversity of our clients allows Forge to be your one-stop destination whether you’re seeking an entry level light industrial job or a skilled light industrial position.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.