Forge Industrial Staffing is now hiring a Warehouse Associate.
Forge Industrial Staffing specializes in light industrial work and works with a wide variety of clients such as manufacturing plants, greenhouses and warehouses. The depth and diversity of our clients allows Forge to be your one-stop destination whether you’re seeking an entry level light industrial job or a skilled light industrial position.
• Unload products from trucks; breakdown pallet and stack (lump) product on pallets and organize products to be placed into appropriate warehouse racks/pick slots.
• Move or otherwise handle cases, boxes, bags, and/or pallets of dry groceries, frozen foods, daily products, produce, poultry, fish, beef, pork and/or tobacco products and related products as identified on order forms, in the quantities specified.
• Assist with sanitation duties to include cleaning the warehouse, emptying garbage, etc. as assigned.
• Fuel, wash and/or clean semi-trucks/trailers based on assigned distribution center.
• Assist with completing selection orders; select products from the warehouse racks/pick slots, assemble, palatalize and/or shrink wrap products/pallets for customer orders, and label cases/pallets with order labels in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Lift products weighing between 30–60 lbs. frequently and products weighing up to 75 lbs. occasionally, while ensuring and maintaining a safe work environment.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment by properly disposing of pallet boards, wood chips, and other trash, etc. and ensuring any spills are cleaned up quickly and according to safety guidelines.
• Operate power industrial equipment suck as a long-tongued electric pallet jack, high-extender high-lift and other moving equipment (i.e. walkers).
• Ensure equipment is in good working order according to safety checklist as required.
• Report damaged product and quality issues and notify supervisor of out-of-stock or low volume product(s).
• Participate in rotation of products, move products to dock areas and perform other duties as assigned.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.