Sorry, this job has expired.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Warehouse Lead.
As the Warehouse Lead you will contribute to ensuring the overall coordination of the materials functions of Shipping, Receiving, and the Stock Room. You will also provide technical guidance to lower level personnel.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college or continuing education desired.
• 4+ years warehousing/inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment
• Warehouse Worker/Forklift Certification
• Provide oversight to assigned area to ensure that all work is being accomplished, including shifting available resources to areas where additional assistance is required.
• Maintain Finished Goods and Raw Materials inventory to ensure FIFO.
• Provide support to Customer Support to locate late or missing shipments.
• Plan and requisition all necessary supplies for the warehouse, receiving and shipping.
• Arrange in plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules and shipping requirements.
• Comply and maintain manual or computerized records such as material inventory, work in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
• Maintain the location identification system to ensure the ability to locate material that is not stored in numerical sequence within the established warehouse system.
• May oversee aspects of the cycle count program to include running count sheets, data entry, verification of counts, and research of any errors to include system data research.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, assure the safety of employees, and report any unsafe areas or acts in the workplace.
• Respond to work-related accidents/illness/injury and report work-related injury/illness to a supervisor/manager.
• Contribute to the assignment of tasks, checking of work, maintaining of schedules, training, development, and performance management of staff.
Forge Industrial Staffing specializes in light industrial work and works with a wide variety of clients such as manufacturing plants, greenhouses and warehouses. The depth and diversity of our clients allows Forge to be your one-stop destination whether you’re seeking an entry level light industrial job or a skilled light industrial position.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.